Gayther is one of the largest online collections of LGBTQIA+ community-related information, resources and services on the web. Tools and guides designed to be fun and easy to use, all within a platform which offers positive content intended to inform, showcase and connect the global community and its allies. Home to a wide range of free services, including hundreds of detailed country and regional LGBTQIA+ travel guides and the newest addition, a dedicated social network known as Gayther Affinity.
Gayther is one service providing three unique websites, known as the Gayther Trinary. Three dedicated services tailored towards and that focus on different aspects, subjects and themes, with the sites referred to as Core, Care and Share. The trinary was created to help visitors access the extensive range of Gayther tools, guides, and services quickly and easily. A new structure and platform for the latest content, services and tools, designed and developed to tackle the challenges many people face daily within the global LGBTQIA+ community.
Gayther Care is the second part of the trinary, dedicated to providing valuable tools such as the emergency services telephone numbers tool and translations for key emergency-related terms for hundreds of countries and languages worldwide. The Care service also focuses on the many challenges relating to LGBTQIA+ youths, refugees and the elder gay community. Gayther Care is also home to an extensive range of guides and tools designed for the LGBTQIA+ elder community, including an interactive directory of inclusive services and providers available in their local area.
Gayther Care Highlights
- Pride in the elder community aims to provide positive representation, from useful and essential information relating to the global elder community to key resources and important dates
- All about elder care – discover all of the elder care resources and guides on Gayther. Whether information about types of care that are available to support understanding financial and legal matters
- Care Providers and Services directory – a dedicated and interactive directory highlighting inclusive businesses and services tailored toward or welcoming the LGBTQIA+ community. The directory highlights businesses and services by category, tag and location and helps the elder community find services they need around them
- Emergency services – whenever you travel in an emergency, contacting the right services fast can be a matter of life or death. The emergency services tool on Gayther care provides a drop-down list of 233 countries, containing the telephone numbers for police, ambulance and fire services in any country worldwide
- Medical Diagnosis Interpreter – the MDI is both an online and printable tool that can be used during an emergency. The interpreter provides a step-by-step method of communicating pains, symptoms and conditions using a point-or-click approach in over 90 languages